I cannot deploy my servlet application to run by Tomcat. I editet server.xml and web.xml files as described in documentation to set up my contextes, but all I got on my screen is Tomcat error message:

Mapping context with unregisterred servlet ....

What this message is meaning to me. I beleive I made everything in script files needed to register my sevlet, and also registering context, and it won't work. Can you give me the link to a place where I can find some explanation what is needed to register servlet application.

Only way I can register it is to put it under /webapps/examples directory. That way I don't have even to register it - it works, but is that a real solution?

With many thanks,

regards,
Ante Sabo

Zagreb University