At 03:47 AM 4/27/2001, you wrote:
>jboss is pretty cool & powerful.. but can be more difficult to configure &
>operate..

Tell me about it! Two weeks to get the damn thing up and running correctly,
sort of... Still haven't managed to connect it correctly to out db2
database, but at least I can run it against the test db on SQL Server...

Today's task - integrate apache + tomcat + jboss...  Wish me luck!

Anyway, if you do decide to try jboss out, be prepared for a steep learning
curve - and the documentation is no better than tomcat's; indeed, it could
be said to be worse as you can't even download it.

Jim

--

                           *   Jim Cheesman   *
             Trabajo: