I totally agree or in other words ...

boycott all US-products because the US-administration is killing
our planet and is not willing to fullfill contracts they have signed
(Kyoto) ... and they still have death-penalty and are killing people
who are mentally disabled a.s.o. this list can be long, and it can
be long for EVERY country (including my home-country).

tom