I'm brand new to Tomcat and I seem to be having some trouble finding commented or
documented
example files for an actual, working Tomcat virtual host setup for Apache.  Presently
J2EE and
Tomcat exist only in my directory on my host's RH 6.2 machine.  He added J2SE to his
system and
he's willing to make what changes are absolutely necessary, but he'd prefer that as
much as
possible is limited to my directory and my domain.  What little I've found so far
either assumes
you're root, and I'm not, or is apparently out-of-date.  For instance, as per
directions I found
on jakarta.apache.org I had my host compile mod_jserv only to discover that it's
considered
obsolete.  Any posted examples or URLs for helpful documents would be greatly
appreciated.