We could still have more SSL env vars passed from Web server
to Tomcat, but AJP13 was designed to be small and fast and
thus try to remove unnecessary datas from feeds.

But you're demand is valid (adding more HTTP vars), and yes
we'll must add a strategy to ajp protocol where Tomcat could
ask web server to send more env vars.

Stay tuned.

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____