I am having a problem with the auto-reload feature on Tomcat
 3.1 and now 3.2.1. When I restart Tomcat and Apache the reload
 feature works for a while (several iterations of changes to a
 servlet) then for some reason it stops. The servlet.log has
 entries where the servlet instance is destroyed and initialized,
 then those entries stop. Any suggestions?

 I have set up a Context entry in the server.xml file:

         <Context path="/ngsapps"
                  docBase="webapps/ngsapps"
                  crossContext="true"
                  debug="0"
                  reloadable="true"
                  trusted="false" >
         </Context>

 I have made sure this directory does not appear in the CLASSPATH
 in either the start-up script or the tomcat.properties file.

 I am using Apache 1.3, Tomcat 3.2.1 on a Sun Ultra 1, running
 Solaris 2.6

 Gordon Adams