I am still desperately trying to get Tomcat 3.2.1 to start up at boot time.
It starts, but then dies before the login.  Running the exact same init
script from the command line works no problem, so I am completely at a loss
as to the cause of the problem.  I am so desperate, I am even willing to
completely change Linux distributions if anyone out there knows a distro
that works with Tomcat.  I am currently using Caldera eServer 2.3 with
jdk1.3.0_02 and apache 1.3.19.  Please reply to this post and tell me what
distribution, versions, etc you are using to make tomcat load at boot time.
Any and all information will be greatly appreciated.

MGRUBER