Hi,

We have a server looking after a number of virtual hosts.
Each virtual host has its own server.xml file as was required
in the config for tomcat 3.1.1, as a result of this, each virtual
host has its own tomcat process to handle requests for servlets and
jsps. With this configuration it is possible to stop and start
a particular tomcat process on its own.

I know things are done slightly differently in 3.2.1. There is
just the one server.xml file and you can setup a number of
worker processes to handle requests for different virtual hosts.
Is it possible to stop and start the tomcat process for a particular
virtual host, without impacting on all of the tomcat processes that
are running.

What is the best way of going about setting up 3.2.1 to do this.

Any help/suggestions in relation to this would be appreciated.

Regards,

Ronan.