Keith,

You and I are both working with the same configuration. Mine isn't working
yet either, however our problems are different so maybe swapping experiences
will help.

My green arrow is up. My problem is that the jni_connector has a context
problem. Tomcat was working in stand-alone before trying to integrate with IIS.
I was waiting for someone to answer your Filter DLLs key question before
doing that entry. IIS in not logging attempts to connect to tomcat contexts.
I think this is due to the jni_connector failing to load. The jni_connector
is failing with a NPE. My tomcat logfiles are: isapi.log, jvm.stdout,
jvm.stderr, servlet.log, and jasper.log. I could try sending you a
screen-shot of my registry entries (off-list) if you think it might help. Or
we could go the other way and you send screen shots of the registry branch
and the MMC panels. Just be sure to send any attachments to me. We aren't
supposed to send attachments to the list.

Lyle