Hi !

My environment :
NT 4.0 Worksation SP5 192 Mb RAM

I managed to have Tomcat run on my NT notebook, I even managed to connect it
to Apache (well the instructions were very simple and clear).
Tomcat is running using the startup batch files.

I still have a problem running Tomcat as a NT Service; I downloaded the
jk_nt_service.exe and configured to whole as described in the doc, which
works; well partially :
- Registery entries are correctly done
- I can hence see the Service using the appropriate Control in the Control
Panel
.. but the service won't start
net start JK_Tomcat ( the name I gave) results in :
The JK_Tomcat service is starting.
(working)
The JK_Tomcat service could not be started.

The service did not report an error.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3534.

My questions are quite simple :
Is there a way to produce verbose output from jk_nt_service ?
Is there a place where log information about that can be found ?

I tried to trace the Registery/File access done by the JVM (only one running
on my system) using some utilities from SysInternals but the JVM is not
started at all (or it does no Registery/File accesses I could trace !).

Thank you for your help

Alexandre MAURER               Phone  : +41 (0) 1 735 7495
Hewlett-Packard Switzerland    Fax    : +41 (0) 1 735 7708
HP Consulting Zurich           Mobile : +41 (0)79 634 8037
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]