Dear all,

I used Tomcat 3.2.1 with Poolman 1.4.1 running on an
iis4 webserver. I have configured Poolman serving 4
databases with the MSSQL server installed on the same
machine. All servlets run well and can get connections
at the beginning, however, general error (from Tomcat
console) and access violation (windows system
alert)occur from time to time which rendered the JVM
(I used sun jdk 1.3.01) and Tomcat died. I already
spend alot of time to fix this but still didnt get any
clues....

Thanks