Hi, Jack

When you say "does not work," what do you see?  Do you get an error (e.g.
404-Not Found), or do you get a directory listing?  If you get a directory
listing, then it is working.

Seems you're on the right track.  The fact is you don't really need to do
anything special to get the examples working.

Regards,
Noel Lecaros