From: Simon Chatfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 4:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ErrorHandler

Anyone know why this error might come up? It appears to be a 50/50 chance
this error occurs on a page, and when it does it causes that jsp page to no
longer be served. This seems extremely bizzare to me as I would imagine that
the images or js files are entirely separate requests from the jsp page that
uses them. But this is causing server crashes. This does not happen because
the browsers "stop" button is pushed. Anyone seen this before or know a
possible solution? I normally run my sites on linux/solaris, but this one
running on 2000 is having problems. This is a stand-alone situation. Any
help greatly appreciated.

Error Handler: Error loop for R(  +/images/sign2.gif + null) error
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket write error.
What is the "Error loop" about?
Thanks.