This error message is actually the JVM.  What has happened is the
JVM has detected an error, but it can't figure out why it happened or how to
recover, so it gives up and asks you to file a bug report.  You don't say,
but I would guess that you are using Sun's JVM on Linux or Solaris with the
Hotspot Server optimizations turned on.  You can try not using the server
optimizations or a different version of the JVM (just different patches
might make your particular problem go away).

        Randy