Hi,

: Hi,
:
: in a jsp page I have an object with scope application. Can I use this object
: from a servlet?

        Yes, in the servlet, use this.getServletContext() to get the
        ServletContext, then use getAttribute(name) to retrieve the
        attribute.  The ServletContext is the application scope.
:
: Thanks
: Andrea
:
:
                                                        Brendan
--
Brendan McKenna                        Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Development Strategist                 Phone: +353-61-338177