Hi all,

This is slightly off-topic but still related to Apache.  Last night I asked
this question on the newsgroup that was mentioned on the Apache website, but
I don't have newsgroup access here at work so I thought I would ask on this
mailing list too.

Does anyone know how to set up an Apache 1.3.12 web server to allow the POST
method?  Right now we get a "POST method not allowed" error when we try to
post the contents of an XML file to the webserver.  I tried creating a
ScriptAlias and <Directory> in the httpd.conf file, but that didn't do it.
Maybe I didn't do it correctly?  This is what I put in the httpd.conf file:

    ScriptAlias /postme/ "C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache/htdocs/postme/"

    <Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/htdocs/postme">
        AllowOverride None
        Options None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>

The error that I get in the Apache error.log file is:

   [Thu May 10 13:46:59 2001] [error] [client 206.195.70.122] attempt to
invoke directory as script: c:/program files/apache
group/apache/htdocs/postme

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Bob Loeffler