From: Keith Willis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 2:53 PM
To: tomcat-user
Subject: Re: Tomcat/IIS 5.0 & ISAPI REDIRECTOR

Hi,

I have been fighting this also.  I have not been able to solve it either.  I
put the following in my server.xml file...

         <Context path="/"
                  docBase="D:\www"
                  crossContext="false"
                  debug="0"
                  reloadable="true" >
         </Context>

I am using the assumption that if you put "/" it refers to the
http://localhost URL.  In the examples in the server.xml file, it was using
relative paths...  Is there a problem if I put in an absolute path?

It will bring up the jsp file when I type http://localhost/HelloWorld.jsp
but it will not execute the server side script.

I would appreciate any help with this.

Thanks in advance,

Keith