Hi *,

   I've got a configuration problem and I have actually spent a lot of
   time finding a solution. And that's still my problem:

   I have 2 great working servlets in 2 different webapps-folders. They
   both use some equal .jar files which lie in the webapps/../lib -
   folder. Because these tool - .jars will be used in later servlets
   as well, they are still under development.

   I'm looking a solution for putting the "global" files in a company
   specific-folder like tomcat-root/lib/my-company/. I actually know
   that you can put .jar-files in the tomcat-root/lib/ path, but I
   don't like that, because it's in my opinion not the best solution.

   So, could anybody tell me, in which configuration-file I have to
   specify the path to my company-specific globally used jar-files?

   best regards

   Markus Diesing

   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]