From: Martin Mauri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 May 2001 14:27
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Virtual Hosts

Hi Users!

As far as I know, with 3.1 versions it's necessary ti run different virtual
hosts mounts in different JVM. But according to the mod_jk module
documentation it seems that it's fixed because the virtual hosts directives
are set in workers.properties, httpd.conf and server.xml. Does anybodu know
if I'm right or wrong with this?

regards.

Lic. Martin O. Mauri
Profesion + Auge A.F.J.P