In short, not very easily.  In JSPs the includes must be other valid
JSPs.  What you could do is to write a JSP include that makes a request back
to the web server (using some of the java.net classes) for the appropriate
file, passing the correct variables.  Your included file would then print
out the results that it received.  Its not very clean or easy to do, but I
believe that its the only way that you can get this to work.

        Randy