I wanted a web page to display the results of mutiple servlets (maybe even as many as 30 servlets) in rows on a web page.  At first I was going to try to do it with frames where each frame would load a servlet.  I then ran into a problem.  I forgot that frames bind to a window and that you can't scroll through a single page containing multiple frames (at least not that I know of).  Anybody have any opinion on how they might try to do this?

Example of a single Web page...

+----------------+
+  servlet 1  +
+  servlet 2  +
+  servlet 3  +
+    ect...    +

The user would then scroll through the page containing mutiple servlet output.

Thanks,
Kevin