Note that the mailing list should send you a notice saying you have
requested to unsubscribe.  You will not be officially taken off unless
you return this email by pressing "RETURN" to confirm you really want to
be removed.

I thought I would mention that in case you have all your tomcat email
routed to your trash or something....

HTH,
Rob