From: Saadi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 6:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Hi

Hi,
i have integrated tomcat with iis 5.0 and the green flag is up, but when i
try to open a jsp page from iis it doesnt work. The same pages work fine
when run only with tomcat but in iis they r givivg me some problems. th isap
log file error is some what like this:

[jk_uri_worker_map.c (334)]: jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_close, NULL
parameter
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (184)]: In jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_free,
NULL parameters