No problem.
But I am not the owner of Jakarta Tomcat.  I believe that the owner(s) should put this
in SourceForge if they like the idea.  That way they can implement what ever parts,
including no parts, of SourceForge they believe would be consistent with their mission.

Sincerely yours;

Mark Mynsted

VHA Management Information Systems Client Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(972) 830 - 0592, Internal x1592

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 5/17/2001 9:03:52 AM >>>
Hi Mark and the gang!

I vote for a FAQ. While I find that this list is quite well-behaved as
to signal-to-noise, there's also a problem with recurrent questions. So,
the traffic is uncomfortably high.

The advantage of a mailing list is that people in the know lurk around
and you get qualified answers. On a newsgroup, you get lots of free-porn
messages. On a forum, you get a sore finger.

But anyhow, you don't have to trust my opinion or tastes. This is open
source: if you like the idea, go ahead and make the web forum! I'm sure
we'd all be happy if it served us novice users.

Un saludo,

Alex.