On Thu, 17 May 2001 14:20:03 CDT "Mark Mynsted" wrote:
> Good idea, but they are not.  The really frustrating thing is that the same s
> ervlets will reload some times, and will not other times.  Could this be rela
> ted to me running Tomcat in process with IIS?

No, I don't think it's related to IIS. We encounter the same problem on
several installations of Apache+Tomcat.

I assume that maybe there is an influence of used JDK -- on installations
with Sun's JDK1.3 this failure is rather rare; using IBM's JDK1.3 it's more
or less common sense.

Anybody out there with similar observations?

Br,
        Martin Exler