Hi,

I've managed to build mod_webapp on our Linux machine. First I encountered troubles with the APXS script of the current installation. I then installed the latest version of Apache (1.3.20) and still ran into difficulties. With a little modification of the apxs script (a hint from the Tomcat mailing archive) I could finally build it.

However, when I try to load mod_webapp into Apache (using LoadModule) I get this error message:
"Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_webapp.so into server: /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_webapp.so: undefined symbol: pthread_sigmask"

Apparently there are still unresolved symbols, or my paths aren't set correctly. Can anyone give me a hint?

I'm thinking of reinstalling Linux. The current installation is flaky at best but it worked alright for well over a year.

Thanks
-Laurens