From: Alin Simionoiu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 12:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Browser Closed

Hello everybody,

I'm implementing a login/logout from a web page.
Everithing is absolutly fine if the user it's using my logout button.

But, if the user just close the browser, without using the logout button,
then I'm in trouble.
Has anybody any ideea if is possible to know when a user close the
browser?..

I'm not using a keep-alive connection.
Probably is not possible, considering that http is a stateless protocol.

Alin