Hi,
I would like to upgrade some of our servers from
apache / jserv
tomcat 3.3 (and 4 soon) + mod-jk
because we want good jsp reloading, faster apjv13 protocol, Velocity ...

Now the question is:
Is it possible to migrate those server without much down time,
Some of those server are on quite heavy load (up to 200.000 request /Day),
some of them use virtual hosting.
We don't have a high performance spare server at this time, so we need to
make a quick and clean migration.

It is pretty easy to install a fresh apache/tomcat,
but is it easy to migrate without getting any conflict between jserv and jk ?
Is there a document explaining how to migrate step by step to avoid conflicts,
and make it clean.

Did some of you already do that, do you have specific recommandations ?

Thank you.

Thibaut Colar ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Lead Java Developer
Qarbon.com