Hello all,

I'm fairly new to the world of JSP and am only just getting to the
interesting bits.
I'm running tomcat on Win 2000 and have no problem getting the example pages
to work,
however, I can't seem to setup multiple sites.

All environment variables, etc are fine.
Here is ( I think..) the offending part of server.xml

       <Context path="/examples"
                 docBase="webapps/examples"
                 crossContext="false"
                 debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" >
        </Context>

        <Context path="/zen2_jsp"
                 docBase="webapps/zen2_jsp"
                 crossContext="false"
                 debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" >
        </Context>

Any one got any ideas...?
Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,

Daniel Griffin

If you have received this email in error please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]