From: Marc Saegesser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 2:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Thread deadlocking in 3.2.2 beta 5?

It is possible that running on a multi-processor machine has uncovered a
thread synchronization problem.  Could you provide a little more information
about the application?  Are JSP files changing and being recompiled often or
is it mostly static?

Could try running Tomcat 3.2.2b5 on a single processor machine and see what
happens?  I'll try to look into this but these are things are notoriously
hard to track down.