Hi,

        I'm trying to do a remote log on. I've tried a couple of sites,
including www.bt.com. I do the Https connect using a POST. The problem is
that I get back conn.getResponseMessage() = "Object moved" and
conn.getResponseCode() = 302. Does anyone know if there is any way to get
round this. Is it something to do with sendRedirect and if so what is that ?

David