> sealing violation is new in jdk 1.3 and addresses a potential security
> problem. The java web site has notes on this.  > > You can mess with the
> order of the jar files on your class path to work around the problem.
>
> I put together a small util to check package definition conflicts and
> found that xerces.jar (and likely xalan.jar), crimson.jar and > saxon.jar
> all, for convenience, include some each of the dom, sax and jaxp packages.

I tried 'playing' with my classpath and it didn't work, I still ge that error.
I came up with this classpath:

/usr/local/jakarta/jaxp-1.1/jaxp.jar:/usr/local/jakarta/jaxp-1.1/xalan.jar:/usr/local/jakarta/jsse1.0.2/lib/jsse.jar:/usr/local/jakarta/jsse1.0.2/lib/jnet.jar:/usr/local/jakarta/jsse1.0.2/lib/jcert.jar:/usr/local/jakarta/jakarta-servletapi/lib/servlet.jar:/usr/local/jakarta/jakarta-ant-1.3/build/lib/ant.jar:/usr/local/jakarta/jaxp-1.1/parser.jar

and it still does't work. I tried placing xalan.jar before jaxp.jar, I also removed
jaxp.jar and it still gve me the sealing violation. There was a crimson.jar in there,
I removed it. I also tried removing xalan, but then I would get classes not found.

Could you help me solve that?

Thanks in advane

Aristide