ok,
the files seem to be in the apxs path

this is my os.h file located to /usr/lib/apache/include:

/* ====================================================================
 * The Apache Software License, Version 1.1
 *
 * Copyright (c) 2000 The Apache Software Foundation.  All rights
 * reserved.
 *
 * are met:
 *
 *
 *    notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
 *    the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
 *    distribution.
 *
 * 3. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution,
 *    if any, must include the following acknowledgment:
 *       "This product includes software developed by the
 *        Apache Software Foundation (http://www.apache.org/)."
 *    Alternately, this acknowledgment may appear in the software itself,
 *    if and wherever such third-party acknowledgments normally appear.
 *
 * 4. The names "Apache" and "Apache Software Foundation" must
 *    not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this
 *    software without prior written permission. For written
 *    permission, please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 *
 * 5. Products derived from this software may not be called "Apache",
 *    nor may "Apache" appear in their name, without prior written
 *    permission of the Apache Software Foundation.
 *
 * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
 * WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
 * OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
 * DISCLAIMED.  IN NO EVENT SHALL THE APACHE SOFTWARE FOUNDATION OR
 * ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
 * SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT
 * LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF
 * USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND
 * ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY,
 * OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT
 * OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
 * SUCH DAMAGE.
 * ====================================================================
 *
 * This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
 * individuals on behalf of the Apache Software Foundation.  For more
 * information on the Apache Software Foundation, please see
 * <http://www.apache.org/>.
 *
 * Portions of this software are based upon public domain software
 * originally written at the National Center for Supercomputing Applications,
 * University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
 */

#ifndef APACHE_OS_H
#define APACHE_OS_H

#include "ap_config.h"

#ifndef PLATFORM
#define PLATFORM "Unix"
#endif

/*
 * This file in included in all Apache source code. It contains definitions
 * of facilities available on _this_ operating system (HAVE_* macros),
 * and prototypes of OS specific functions defined in os.c or os-inline.c
 */

#if !defined(INLINE) && defined(USE_GNU_INLINE)
/* Compiler supports inline, so include the inlineable functions as
 * part of the header
 */
#define INLINE extern ap_inline

INLINE int ap_os_is_path_absolute(const char *file);

#include "os-inline.c"

#else

/* Compiler does not support inline, so prototype the inlineable functions
 * as normal
 */
extern int ap_os_is_path_absolute(const char *file);
#endif

/* Other ap_os_ routines not used by this platform */

#define ap_os_is_filename_valid(f)          (1)
#define ap_os_kill(pid, sig)                kill(pid, sig)

/*
 *  Abstraction layer for loading
 *  Apache modules under run-time via
 *  dynamic shared object (DSO) mechanism
 */

#ifdef HAVE_DL_H
#include <dl.h>
#endif

/*
 * Do not use native AIX DSO support on releases of AIX prior
 * to 4.3.
 */
#ifdef AIX
#if AIX < 43
#undef HAVE_DLFCN_H
#endif
#endif

#ifdef HAVE_DLFCN_H
#include <dlfcn.h>
#else
void *dlopen(const char *, int);
int dlclose(void *);
void *dlsym(void *, const char *);
const char *dlerror(void);
#endif

/* probably on an older system that doesn't support RTLD_NOW or RTLD_LAZY.
 * The below define is a lie since we are really doing RTLD_LAZY since the
 * system doesn't support RTLD_NOW.
 */
#ifndef RTLD_NOW
#define RTLD_NOW 1
#endif

#ifndef RTLD_GLOBAL
#define RTLD_GLOBAL 0
#endif

#if (defined(__FreeBSD__) ||\
     defined(__OpenBSD__) ||\
     defined(__NetBSD__)     ) && !defined(__ELF__)
#define DLSYM_NEEDS_UNDERSCORE
#endif

#define     ap_os_dso_handle_t  void *
void        ap_os_dso_init(void);
void *      ap_os_dso_load(const char *);
void        ap_os_dso_unload(void *);
void *      ap_os_dso_sym(void *, const char *);
const char *ap_os_dso_error(void);

#endif  /* !APACHE_OS_H */

and here my dlfcn.h located to /usr/include:

/*      $OpenBSD: dlfcn.h,v 1.3 1999/12/09 18:10:23 espie Exp $ */
/*      $NetBSD: dlfcn.h,v 1.2 1995/06/05 19:38:00 pk Exp $     */

/*
 * Copyright (c) 1995 Paul Kranenburg
 * All rights reserved.
 *
 * are met:
 *    notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
 *    documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
 * 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
 *    must display the following acknowledgement:
 *      This product includes software developed by Paul Kranenburg.
 * 4. The name of the author may not be used to endorse or promote products
 *    derived from this software withough specific prior written permission
 *
 * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR
 * IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
 * OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
 * IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
 * INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT
 * NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
 * DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY
 * THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
 * (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF
 * THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
 */

#ifndef _DLFCN_H_
#define _DLFCN_H_

#include <sys/cdefs.h>

/*
 * User interface to the run-time linker.
 */
__BEGIN_DECLS
extern void     *dlopen __P((const char *, int));
extern int      dlclose __P((void *));
extern void     *dlsym __P((void *, const char *));
extern int      dlctl __P((void *, int, void *));
extern char     *dlerror __P((void));
__END_DECLS

/* Values for dlopen `mode'. */
#define DL_LAZY         1
#define RTLD_LAZY       DL_LAZY         /* SunOS Compat */

/*
 * dlctl() commands
 */
#define DL_GETERRNO     1