Hi

I'm in the process of moving our application from TC 3.2 to
Catalina and the loading of a servlet generated web page is
a lot slower when using catalina. It spends its time serving
images that are part of this page which didn't happen
when using 3.2.

I've tried several combinations and found the following:

no image caching:
Win2K/IE5.0 browser using HTTP1.1 and TC4b5 server
Win2K/IE5.0 browser using HTTP1.0 and TC4b5 server

image caching:
Linux/Netscape4.73 using HTTP1.0 and TC4b5 server
Win2K/IE5.0 browser using HTTP1.0 and TC3.2 server
Linux/Netscape4.73 using HTTP1.0 and TC3.2 server

Is there any configuration in catalina that can be done
so that these images (that are not going to change) will
be cached?

regards
Marcel