Hi!

I'm doing an assignment on Java Server Pages, and I have a couple of questions about the Tomcat webserver:

1. Which container (engine) will be running with Tomcat? The JSP container, the servlet container, or both?
2. I'm only using JSP-documents, but does the JSP container handle the same stuff that the servlet container handled before 'the era' of JSP?
3. Tomcat listens on port 8080 - can I get it to listen on port 80, and how?
4. Where can I get the API documentation for class HttpJspBase? I've searched Suns homepage with no luck.
5. How do I (in my JSP page) read data sent with HTTP POST? I can't use request.getParameter(java.lang.String);

Thanks in advance,
Martin Kock