I am currently caught up in a dilemma , for some reason i was using 3.1
version of tomcat and my web app , which was basically a jsp and simple bean
oriented was working fine but i had to shift to 3.2 but know nothing is
working , i am getting strange errors like "can't write jsp etc " plus other
errors like bean as illegeal argumnets and when sometimes the "can't write
error was solved by simply copy paste the code into a new page or by
changing the directory of the jsp" there are problems even when there is no
code in the called jsp. I am really confused what to do please help me
urgently