Hi

Where is the redirector - I think there is am ISAPI filters tab on the
proeprties for the jakarta virtual directory but you need to use the one on
the properties off the Internet Information Services branch of IIS (I
think). Anyway, when I had the redirector on the former it didn'twork, on
the latter it did. That was the mistake I made. Also I had to reboot the
machine to get it enabled. Restarting Tomcat and IIS wouldn't enable it.

Chris