From: Francisco Areas Guimaraes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 5:04 PM
To: Lista tomcat User
Subject: tomcat + IIS 5

I have  win2k, tomcat 3.2, and IIS5. I have done everything that the
"IIS-tomcat-Howto" says, including the "Filter DLLs" option, got the "green
arrow" in the IIS ISAPI filters, but when I open a page, it simply doesn´t
compile the code.
Here´s what has been writen in the log file:

[jk_isapi_plugin.c (408)]: HttpFilterProc started
[jk_isapi_plugin.c (429)]: In HttpFilterProc test redirection of
/jakarta/teste.jsp
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (345)]: Into jk_uri_worker_map_t::map_uri_to_worker
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (435)]: jk_uri_worker_map_t::map_uri_to_worker, done
without a match
[jk_isapi_plugin.c (452)]: HttpFilterProc [/jakarta/teste.jsp] is not a
servlet url
[jk_isapi_plugin.c (461)]: HttpFilterProc check if [/jakarta/teste.jsp] is
points to the web-inf directory

Anyone have a clue on what´s happening? Please, help me, because i´m tottaly
clueless...

thanks,
Francisco
[EMAIL PROTECTED]