I am still unable to reproduce this.  I am running Tomcat standalone
on Win2000 and behind IIS on NT4, neither exhibit the problem you are
describing, or the one that you linked to.  Both of my systems are using
Sun's Java 1.2.2_007.

        Could it be that somehow your IIS configuration is serving this up?
If the Cold Fusion patch was from Microsoft it seems like IIS might be doing
some strange things - I would suggest moving all of your JSPs outside of
inetpub in order to prevent IIS from finding it (just as a test).

        Have you done anything to your server.xml file or web.xml file?
Perhaps you have stumbled onto a configuration that causes this bug. (My
configuration is pretty close to the default with the modification of
dropping HTTP on the server and adding servlet mappings for my webapp)

        Randy