Hello
   I have a very simple problem but its got me stuck!
May be someone can take off a little time and help me
with this!
   I have Apache HTTP server 1.3 with JServ 1.1
running on Windows 2000 server and would like to
upgrade the system to Tomcat 3.1
   Now if I wish to install Tomcat on the same machine
but a separate directory and configure it to listen on
a different port. Then would it mess up my JServ
installation and if not then how do I proceed with it!
   Any help would be deeply appreciated!
     Thanks
     Priya