Hi,

My problem is the following:

I am working on an EJB application. I want to pre-compile all the
jsp-pages before making the application available on the internet
(and someone clicking on the page, experiencing quite some delay).

When the jsp MyJSP.jsp is compiled with jspc in Tomcat, files MyJSP.java
and MyJSP.class are placed in the /TOMCAT_HOME/work directory. But
when I start the application on the internet, it creates the files
xxxMy_yyyJSP.java
and xxxMy_yyyJSP.class in the /TOMCAT_HOME/work directory.

How can I configure jspc, so that it creates the files xxxMy_yyyJSP.java and
xxxMy_yyyJSP.class in the /TOMCAT_HOME/work directory?

Any answer or information or documentation is much appreciated.

Sophie