Now, my question is, have you modified Tomcat's server.xml file?
This file indicates that it will try and use ajp12 to connect to
localhost:8007 to find Tomcat.  From your uriworkermap.properties file we
know that this one should be used, and from the log files posted earlier we
know that it is being used.  So, the only thing that remains that could be
wrong, is that Tomcat is not running AJP12 on port 8007.

        Randy