Priya,
  I think you need to set the path of java in your environment variables.
The error "system cannot..." is generally associated with dos not finding
the executable to run the program.so,include the jave home and tomcat home
in your PATH variable of your comp.also,i think its mentioned in the
tomcat documentation too.
regards,
shravan