Does *anyone* in the known universe know how to get Novell's GroupWise webaccess
servlets running on Tomcat? I saw it done at the Brainshare conference in March, but
cannot find anyone who knows the exact arcane edits to make it happen.

So far, I have Tomcat running stand-alone perfectly fine on Netware. I can get the
webaccess servlets to load (they auto-run when Tomcat starts) without errors, but when
I try to access the servlet I get this error:

Error: 500
Location: /servlet/webacc
Internal Servlet Error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/novell/webaccess/common/I18NMultipartParser
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:797)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:213)
        at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:466)

"I18MultipartParser" is a classfile within njweb.jar, which IS in the classpath. I
have no idea why the servlet seems to think it can't find
com/novell/webaccess/common/I18NMultipartParser

ANY ideas?

Jim