exactly, i should clarify

myserver.com:8080/myapp/servlets/myServlet works (no sweat)
myserver.com:8080/myapp/myServlet works
myserver.com:80/myapp/myServlet DOES NOT WORK HOW!???

On Tuesday, June 12, 2001, at 11:01 AM, Robert Slifka wrote:

Do you mean that it works when you access it via Tomcat's HTTP port, but not
via Apache's?

- r

-----Original Message-----
From: Ricardo A Bosch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: June 12, 2001 10:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Tomcat/Apache mapping

Hey,
I'm having a crap of a time trying to run a servlet from tomcat
through apache without having to see the /servlet directory. I've
messed with web.xml in my apps WEB-INF and the main
tomcat.conf file for
apache but I just cant get it to work. Someone must know
this is easy,
I just dont understand the apache files well enough maybe.
I've gotten
the servlet to work out of the tomcat directory but not
throught apache.

i have

/myapp/servlets/myServlet to work (no sweat)
/myapp/myServlet works too but only from the tomcat port.

i want

/myapp/myServlet from apache but HOW????

thanks();
in advance

rick