Hi. I've got a Java Web Server with apache 1.3.14, and Tomcat 4.0 b5 in
my SuSE 7.1 box. Tomcat runs right as a Standalone Web Server, and the
same for Apache. When I try to work with Apache for the static pages and
Tomcat for JSP the problems appear. I compile the mod_webapp module
(first compile the APR module: apr_20010612045550.tar.gz and
apr-util_20010612045629.tar.gz), copy the mod_webapp.so to
/usr/lib/apache, and add the following lines in my httpd.conf:
Load module webapp_module /usr/lib/apache/mod_webapp.so
AddModule webapp_module  (I try too with mod_webapp.c)
WebAppConnection _INFO_ info
WebAppDeploy _INFO_ _INFO_  my_IP_address /usr/java/tomcat/webapps/examples
When I try to reboot the apache daemon failed, the next error message
appear in rcapache.log file: "Syntax error on line ..(the LoadModule
line) of .../httpd.conf: Cannot load /usr/lib/apache/mod_webapp.so into
server: undefined symbol: phtread_sigmask"
What's the problem, a bad compilation of the module, a bad
configuration...? Thanks in advance
  Xavier Escuer