Hi everyone,
   I would like to know how i could access files in one context from files
in another context. My scenario is:
I have two war files - abc.war and xyz.war When deployed, these war files
will expand into two directories:
<TOMCAT_HOME>/webapps/abc/ and <TOMCAT_HOME>/webapps/xyz.

I would a JSP file or a java program in <TOMCAT_HOME>/webapps/xyz to import
and access the methods of the class file in
<TOMCAT_HOME>/webapps/abc/web-inf/com/ping/web/test.class. How can i do
that? Will having both the directories in my classpath do the work?

Another question is:
I want http://www.abc.com (this is just for an example) to point to
<TOMCAT_HOME>/webapps/abc and i want http://www.xyz.com to point to
<TOMCAT_HOME>/webapps/xyz. We are using Apache as our web server. I think
that using Virtual hosts will let me do this. Should i define the virtual
host in both the conf file of apache and server.xml file of Tomcat?

I think many of you would have come across this situation. Hence i would
like to get your ideas rather than just reading through the docs.

Thanks in advance,
Harippriya

Pingtel Corporation,
Woburn, MA - 01801