Why ?

                    "Pernica,

                    Jan"                 To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    <pernica@dcb.        cc:

                    cz>                  Subject:     RE: session object

                    06/14/01

                    03:04 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    tomcat-user

You cannot do that.

On Thursday, June 14, 2001 3:06 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I don't understand why but when I put the request object in the session :
>
> session.setAttribute("request", request);
>
> and try to retrieve it later in another jsp page :
>
> request = (HttpServletRequest) session.getAttribute("request");
>
> I constat that my request object is egal to null
>
> WHY !!!!!
>

> Patrick PIERRA

Tato komunikace je urcena vyhradne pro adresata a je duverna.
This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is
confidential.