At 01:25 PM 15/06/01, you wrote:
>Jim Cheesman wrote:
> > And a servlet-mapping entry in the webapp web.xml file:
> > (For example)
><...>
> > Change the url-pattern if you want - that's what you'll be typing
> > in/linking to.
>
>Ok, but that should be done for every single Servlet? I want JServ-style
>"repositories", where I can dump my work and try it directly... Or will
>this solution also work with a wilcard?

To be honest, no idea ;) I haven't used JServ so I've no idea how its
repositories worked...  I don't suppose that building a redirecting servlet
would be that difficult - add a parameter to a cgi style call, and build
the servlet URL from that. Then call
getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher(myURL).forward(request, response);

HTH,
JimC

--

                           *   Jim Cheesman   *