If I get the bound object from the session right after I put it in it's
correct. But after the first request with the same session I got the
ClassCastError.
Has anyone experienced the same?
The same code worked perfectly with JServ.

Hi,

I don't know what is wrong but it might be a Tomcat bug...
My session handling is working fine as long as I don't reload a class. Than
the object bound to the session is very ugly. I got the object from the
session and the getClass() says that it's my BoundObject class. But whe I
try to cast it to (BoundObject) says ClassCastError.

Any idea why?